Read Shares to become a better investor
SHARES is the leading weekly finance magazine for private investors interested in investing in the stock market. Whether you’re new to the world of investing in stocks, shares and funds or highly experienced with share dealing and market trading, we have something for everyone interested in making real money.
The SHARES team of expert writers are highly regarded for their informed opinion and in-depth analysis of stocks, funds and personal finance issues. We are well known for our ability to sift through the maze of equities and other asset classes to spot the best opportunities for investors.
For example, just one of our successful share tips, XLMedia rose by 66% in just 11 weeks since we spelled out the reasons why the gaming marketing specialist was ‘packed with rebound potential’. That’s 44 times a better return than you’d get by putting cash into a best-buy easy-access ISA (individual savings rate) which only pay a mere 1.5% interest a year.
Shares understands investors and traders need views, share news and data in the format, time and place that best suits them. For our subscribers we provide not only the physical magazine every week, but also free access to our online edition, App and digital magazine. We make sure our readers can get the information and analysis they require wherever, however and whenever they want. What is more, all Shares subscribers get free premier access to our sister website, MoneyAM – giving them live streaming data and prices to further assist them in nurturing their portfolio.
BENEFITS - Take a no-obligation trial to Shares Magazine today and receive:
- 13 weekly issues for only £13 ( saving £42.25 on the cover price)
- COMPLETE access to our website where you can read the latest issue and delve into our rich back catalogue of magazines and articles, Latest share news, share prices, research tools and much much more
- FREE delivery of the print version to you house every Thursday
- FREE MoneyAM Premier package (worth £5 per month) where you can see live Share prices
- ADVANCED notification of investor evenings and conferences to meet company bosses